Thursday, May 8, 2014

Found It! Mother's Day is at Lusiana Traditions!

Little Soaps! 
All dressed up and ready to go!
Solo or Double Date
with an Initial Guest Towel!




Talk about Beautiful Convenience!
Durable Paper Placemats.

Peony Paper Coasters
A nice "Little Happy"
or package with matching
Peony Cocktail Napkins

Happy Everything!
The best Centerpiece for all Year!
Gracefully curved iron base with three
jars to fill with Seasonal Candies,
Candles, and Flowers!
A Spring garland entwines the base,
 which sits in a flat basket for easy transport.

Tile Patterns in Shades of Green!
Burlap Totes generously sized
for all your Beach, Picnic, or
overnight necessities!

Fancy Birds!
Enameled and bejeweled
Little Bird magnets!

Cream Ceramic Fleur de Lis Frame
adds a subtle touch of Louisiana to your decor!

Crimson Cross Candle Pedestal

Secret Garden fragrance Soaps

Perfect for Spring and Summer!
Extra Large Canary Yellow Pottery Bowl
Mixed with Giant Green Pears!

More luscious fragrances:
Peacock and Lavender-Rosemary
Now, Just Relax Mom!

Graceful... Scalloped...Spacious...
Soft White Bowl!
 


It's nice to show a "Little Love"
once in awhile!
Fancy Napkins tied up with Spreader;
Delicious Dip Mix behind Napkins!
 

For Fun in Your Kitchen!
Chicken Clock with Swinging Feet Pendulum!

Scripture Platter
Green Pears with a touch a Blue.

Aqua Ceramic Frame accommodates 4" x 6" pics.
Little Turquoise Ceramic Cross Box 
holds your hopes and prayers.

Rustic Wood Rectangular Tray
Spring Tulip bowls, Nest, and Candles


Happy Mother's Day Mom!

We would love to help you select just the right gift for your Mom, Grandmother, or someone who feels like Mom! 

Just call us if you see something here you love and we will fix it right up for you, and have it ready for you to pick up  after work!  I'll be glad to wait for you, just call and let me know!!!  (318-768-2460)

You might see something on a Facebook post, Pinterest, or Instagram also!  Or even better, why not drop by and have a look for yourself at all the great gifts we have waiting!

See you Soon!
Miranda Parnell
Lusiana Traditions
318-768-2460

1 comment:

Conley Tiffany said...

Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption  for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact  .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967