Saturday, February 8, 2014

Love is All We Need!


I'm all about adding a little touch of Valentines to my home!  After the abundance of Christmas, my house just seems a little....well....blank!  I like the splash of color, I like the fun polka dots.  It just helps the withdrawal from Christmas!

A "Vintagey" Shield Heart Necklace is a
just enough different to suit my taste! 
It's classically constructed from
 reproduction silver plate flatware,
with a rhodium chain
so you won't have to polish it! 
Now that's pretty good if you ask me!

Here's that cute little polka dot bowl again, but did you notice my Grands in the Black and White Bone Chevron Frame? 
Love that the frame can be
used horizontally or vertically,
so it will fit in just the right spot!

Love, Love, Love!
That Cupid Red Mercury Glass Urn would be beautiful for Christmas then on to Valentine's Day!  Add some red mesh and glittery crimson and hot pink balls to your Heart Shaped Apothecary Jar and White Candle Sticks!  Voila'!  Valentine!
Recycled Tin Heart and Heart and Key hang on the wall, door, or inside a wreath!
 Can you see the Little Hearts Garland
intertwined with the white berry garland?

CZ Heart Necklace
Tiny Heart is just the right size to look authentic!
 

WOW!  Nice Valentine!
Matching Earrings available also!

Just the right size CZ Cross would make a very nice Valentine or Easter Gift! 

Recycled Tin Hearts and Love Quotes!
These words have Special Meanings for most of us.
 

No comments: