Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas Open House!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Friends and Neighbors!
We enjoyed visiting with y'all at our
Annual Christmas Open House!
It was so much fun to see old friends and meet new friends!
P.S. We do appreciate your business so much!
Please come back to visit!
Our Elves would love to help you find gifts
for you every wish on your Christmas List!
Red Mercury Glass Apothecary Jars,
Gorgeous Santa Checks His List Bust, Nutcracker Teapot,
Candlewick Cake Pedestal, and Festive Holiday Guest Towels!


Goodies for the Christmas Table!

2 comments:

Amy Hightower Murphy said...

I sure hate that I missed it. I wanted to come so bad but we had family Christmas pictures that day. Hopefully I can make it to the next one!

Lusiana Traditions said...

Thank you Amy! I'm sorry we didn't get to see you Saturday, but I know about picture schedules and little ones! EC is just too cute! I am keeping up with her on her blog and facebook! I can't wait to see how she has grown! Hope to see you both really soon!
Thanks again! mparnell